Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Good morning to all!  How many of you are sad to see Downton Abbey come to a end last night?  I only recently started watching it and got hooked.  Luckily for me, our local PBS station had all of the previous ones on before the start of the final season, so I got caught up on it.  So happy Edith final found happiness!!

Today I want to share this adorable chick with you.  Really after I got done watercoloring this image, I wanted to turn around and make a whole flock of them!

I did the "no line watercolor" technique that is so poplar right now.  You use the same ink on the stamp that you want to do the watercoloring in.  It is very easy to do.  To see it better click on the image and it will enlarge it.


Here is what I used:
Card stock: Pool Party, Whisper White and Blushing Bride
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Water color paper
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Pictogram Punches, Tin of Cards and Petite Petals
Inks: Stazon Jet Black, Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky and Pool Party
Basic Pearls
Punches: Petite Petals and Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Markers: Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Pool Party Seam Binding, retired
Aqua painter

This cute little chick is only available until March 31, 2016.

Thank you for stopping by.  Mary

No comments: