Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Top o' the morning to you!  Have you started your Corned Beef and Cabbage yet!  I made mine the other day because I'm going to be very busy today and know I won't feel like cooking later.

I've had this card kit in my craft room for probably 4 years or more and finally decided to assemble it this year!  I thought I would be creative and make a mug of green beer but in the picture it doesn't look too green.  I should have put the strips of paper on top of the vellum card stock.  Oh well, next time I will remember.  Click on the picture and it will give you a better look at it.


The beer foam are 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" circle punches, which I lightly sponged with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The shamrock is made with the small heart from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and I just hand cut the stem.  The So Saffron is embossed with the Stripped embossing folder, retired.  I used the Extra Large Oval punch to make the handle with.  I cut three strips of Pear Pizzazz, 1" x 3-3/4" and used a corner rounder to round the edges on one end of the strips.  The mug is cut from card stock Vellum, 3-1/4" x 4".  My card base is the thick Whisper White.

Have a great day!!  Mary

No comments: