Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy Birthday

As I said the other day, I'm trying to get some of my birthday cards done in advance, so that when I need them next month and later on, they are done.

Here are the cards that I made for my daughter's birthdays that are coming up in April, two weeks apart.


One daughter likes pink and the other one likes purple.



They were pretty simple to make and I hope they like receiving them, almost as much as what is on the inside too!!

Stamp sets: Crazy About You, Kinda Eclectic and Ballon Celebration
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant
Silver Glimmer Paper
Confetti Star Border Punch, Ballon Bouquet Punch
Stapler
Hello You Thinlits
Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP-retired

Thank you for coming by.  Mary

No comments: