Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Walk In The Wild

I needed a "thinking of you" card to send to my son-in-law dad.  While on vacation he had chest pain and had to have surgery.  Yup, he is in a hospital in Florida and will not be able to come home for at least two weeks!  The only good thing is, is that they have friends where they are at, so they do have some help close by.

I pulled out my retired set, Walk in the Wild, to make a quick card to send to him and to let him know that we are praying for him and his wife.  I hope that he is improving each day.


This is a pretty quick card to put together.  I stamped the image with Early Espresso ink, than too the swoosh image from Gorgeous Grunge to add Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Soft Sky.  I added a strip of Crumb Cake card stock that I use the Chevron embossing folder-retired-SU, to add some interest to it.  I wrapped some Linen Thread around the card front and tied it in a knot.  The card stock I used is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Sky.

I hope Gerry is healing and feeling better by the time my card reaches him.  Mary

No comments: