Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Botanicals For You

Good Friday morning I hope your day is going well.

Today I want to share with you a card that I found on Pinterest.  I CASE'd this card that Tracy Elsom had shared and it is just beautiful.  I used products that are in the new Occasions Catalog.  I must admit that at first I was not going to get the Botanical DSP, framelits or stamps, but after seeing so many pretty projects and cards, I went ahead and got it.  This card is so much prettier than what my picture show you.



I used the following:
Botanical Blooms stamp set
Botanical Gardens Designer Series paper
Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
Botanicals For You stamp set
Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Hello Honey card stock
Old Olive ink
VersaMark ink
Gold Embossing Powder

Have a great week-end.  Mary

No comments: