Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Sky Is The Limit

Oh, I forgot to set up my blog post for today, so I'll make this a quick one.

I made this card to send to my Uncle for his birthday in March, yes, I'm trying to get ahead of the game this year, for a change.

I followed France Martin's instructions on how to use the Aqua Painter and the embossing folder, World Traveler.  You can see it HERE.


I did use a small circle punch and made the propeller part with Vellum Card stock.  I stamped the image in Early Espresso, then fussy cut it out.  I also stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede, fussy cut it out, then mounted it on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake card stock and cut out around that, leaving a small border.  I used Watercolor paper for the embossed image, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake card stock, along with Very Vanilla too.  I think it turned out well for my first time doing this technique.

Thank you for coming by, see you tomorrow with the new Weekly Deals.  Mary

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great use of that background technique! Thanks for sharing and for the link to Frenchie's video.