Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bloomin' Heart

Today I'm going to share my second take on using the Bloomin' Heart Thin lit from Stampin' Up! new Occasion Catalog.

I've really enjoyed using this thin lit too, can see many different possibilities for cards.



This time I used the Red Glimmer paper for my heart.  I also used some retired black ribbon from Stampin' Up!.  I then used a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to add some background interest.  The sentiment is from Bloomin' Love stamp set, which I stamped in Real Red.  I also used Real Red card stock for my card base.  I added some Basic Pearls to the solid heart images also.  To make my banner, I use the Banner punch to make the flag ends.

This is my share today, I hope you have enjoyed it, thank you for stopping in.  Mary

No comments: