Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Woodland Embossing Folder

Happy Wednesday, I hope your day is going well.

Back awhile ago, Stampin' Up! announced that the Woodland embossing folder was going to retire.  Well, so many of the demonstrators were so upset because it was a wildly popular item in the Holiday Catalog.  I and many others wrote to Stampin' Up! explaining that we all wanted it still be offered.  Well, Stampin' Up! listened to us and it was announced that this embossing folder would be brought back and will be offered in the Annual Catalog for 2016-2017!


I embossed a piece of Night of Navy card stock.  Then I used a Sponge Dauber with White Craft ink on it to highlight the trees.  For snow I used a White Gel pen.  Then I took some Whisper White card stock and tore it to make snow.  I use the Two-way Glue pen and applied some glue to the torn edge and then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds.  Finally I use the sentiment from the Wonderland stamp set and stamped it with Night of Navy.  I mounted it to a base of Whisper White card stock.  Another simple, fast and easy card to make!

Thank you for stopping by,  Mary

No comments: