Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Over the Rainbow

Happy Hump day.  I hope wherever you live that you are all safe and sound.  We've had some pretty crazy weather this month, haven't we.

A friend of mine recently asked if I could make some cards for her.  Linda likes to send her friend a card every once in awhile to let her know that she is thinking of her, as her friend has had some medical issues to deal with lately.  Linda requested purple because that is her friends favorite color.  Now that the Holidays have passed, I have plenty of time to create!

I found this card, on page 21, in the annual catalog and liked  the look and sentiment, so I CASE'd it.


Here is what I used:
Elegant Eggplant card stock and ink.  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive and Marina Mist inks for the rainbow.  I used the Lots of Labels Framelits for my stamping background piece.  For the hearts, I used the Confetti Hearts Border punch.  The white satin ribbon is non-SU.

I also needed a up-lifting card, so I made one with Sahara Sand card stock and ink


Thank you for dropping in to see me, I hope you have a great day too!  Mary


No comments: