Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Pet Sympathy Card

Hi everyone, been missing for awhile, was on Jury Duty for two weeks!  Yes, two weeks and I'm so glad that it is done, but I did meet some very nice people while serving too.  One of the ladies got some sad news that her kitty had to be put down, so I made this card and mailed it off to her.


I used the retired C is for Cat for the image and sentiment.  The Designer Series Paper is retired Watercolor, card stock is Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I used the Hearth & Home Thinlits and the Happy Scenes also.

Thanks for stopping in to see me, I appreciate it!  Mary














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Mary. You are so sweet. To meet a new friend at jury duty, then to mail her a card. That's so kind of you! Jury duty...ack! Haven't had the pleasure myself. I've been called up a couple of times, but never had to go, thank goodness! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Chanda :)