Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Scenes

I have seen a lot of cards made with the new Leaf Framelits, but I don't have them, so I went to the craft closet and got out my retired Sizzix die from last year and made do!  Here is my take on this cute card.

The card base is Pumpkin Pie, the next layer is Crumb Cake that has the Hardwood background on it, I found this in my stash!  I then place a piece of Very Vanilla card stock on my die and cut out the leave shape.  I used the Happy Scenes stamp set and used the fall scene for the leave.  I sponged on Soft Sky, Old Olive and then used markers to color in the image.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, stamped using Soft Suede ink, hand cut the banner and added a Candy Dot.  I used a scrap piece of Burlap ribbon to go under the little banner.  Oh, I did lightly sponge under the leave to help it pop off the card stock and also some dimensionals too.

Bye for now, Mary

No comments: