Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Among the Branches-Halloween

Well we've had cool weather the past couple of days and I was inspired to make Halloween card!  Oh, it will be here before we know it too!  Cool enough here that I made Chili!!

I used my new Woodland Embossing Folder, if you get nothing else out of this new Holiday catalog, this would be the one thing you should get!  I have really enjoyed make some cards with it, one I forgot to take a picture of, boo.  There is also a stamp set that goes really well with it too called Among the Branches.  It has stamps for Christmas, Halloween and Thanksgiving in it that goes very well with the embossing folder.  Another bonus is, Stampin' Up! is selling it as a bundle, so you save 15% when you use the bundle code, #140872, $21.50.


Stamp set: Among the Branches
Ink: Black Memento and Tangelo Twist
Card stock: Soft Suede and Whisper White
Woodland Embossing folder
Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie-retired

If you have a lot of Halloween cards to mail out, this would be a quick, easy and no extra shipping required one to make.

Thanks for dropping in to see me!  Mary

No comments: