Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Thanks A Latte

Good Monday morning to all my stamping friends, I hope you've had a great two weeks.  Mine has been filled to the brim with Wesley, our new grandson!  While he had some trouble getting here and Mom had some health issues, I'm glad to say that they are well on there way with there new lives too.  Wesley is growing, at his last weigh-in he was 9 pounds and Mom has lost all of her baby weight!  He weighted in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long and was born on August 12th.  Life is very good!!

Today's card is one that just popped into my mind, so I wanted to give it a go and see how it would turn out.  I used the cup stamp and the sentiment from the July Paper Pumpkin set, I really like this one, lots of ways to use it.

I did use retired Designer Series Paper, but you could easily use what you have.  I used the Triple Banner punch to make my banner with, so easy!  The flowers on each cup are stamped using the Garden In bloom set.  Ink colors are Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz.  The embossing folder is called Fluttering.  I hand cut the cups out which was not hard at all.

Thank you for checking my blog out, I really appreciate it so much!  Mary

No comments: