Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Peonies

I recently was on a Facebook group that was showing how a person used this stamp on a card.  The card marker had colored in it so well with her Copic markers that I just had to get this stamp.  I love peonies and when I was a young girl, every Decoration Day, what is now Memorial Day, we would pick the peonies that were always in bloom at this time of the year to place on the graves of our loved ones.  It brought back many memories of having a fun day with a parade and food and family and being told "watch where you walk, you have to show respect to those laying there."

While I don't have any Copics and my Blendabilities where returned I had to go back to my markers to color this image.  I made it into a sympathy card for our friend who recently loss her husband.

This is not a Stampin' Up! stamp but the rest of the products are.

Card stock: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
SU Markers: Pretty In Pink (retired), Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Sky and Crumb Cake
Blender Pen
Peonies by Catherine Scanlon

Thank you for stopping by, if you feel like it, I would love to hear what you think of my card.  Mary

No comments: