Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Remembering Your Birthday

Well, I got my other card made last night, whew, just in time to mail it tomorrow so that Dad gets it by Tuesday.  I took my parents out for pizza yesterday, which they both really enjoyed and there was even some left-over for a quick and easy meal for them to have for lunch tomorrow!

I found this card over on Connie Stewart's blog and she was kind enough to make a video on how to make this card.  Connie calls it The Donut card!  You can watch the video HERE.

It is really a very simple card to make, so I hope you try making one too!

Stamp sets: Remembering Your Birthday and Wondrous Wreath
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo
1-3/4" scallop punch
Circle Framelits and Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits

Have a nice week-end.  Mary

No comments: