Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Self-Closing Box

Hi to all, I hope you had a restful holiday.  We had rain for most of the days, so we stayed inside a lot, which gave me time to play in the craft room!

I found this cute self-closing box in my e-mails on Saturday from Frances Martin.  She made a video on how to make it and it is so easy to make!  The hardest part was tying the bow!!  You can see her video and direction HERE.


I think it came out Great!  You could use this box for all kinds of occasions too.

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes and Sophisticated Serifs
Ink: Memento Black
Markers
Card stock: Pistachio Pudding
Ribbon: 5/8 Satin-SU-retired
Gold Sequin Trim
Gold Glimmer Paper
DSP: Sweet Sorbet-retired

This box would be a great way to use up your retired designer series paper too!

Well, off to do some more crafting!  Mary

No comments: