Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Mini Treat Bag

Hello and good Monday morning to all!  Today I want to share this cute little treat bag which I'm going to use as a Mini Gift Bag, perfect size for a small gift and gift card too!

I found the directions/video over on Glenda Culkins' blog HERE.  Very simple and not hard to make either!

As you can see I used the Zoo Babies stamp set and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used some Sale-A-Bration Designer Paper to give this a try and I like how gender neutral it is!

Ink: Smoky Slate
Card Stock: Whisper White and Smoky Slate
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die
Glimmer Paper
Round punch: 2-1/4 and 2-1/2, non SU
Flower is from Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack

When I'm ready to use it, I'll probably pinch the top together and punch some holes and thread some ribbon through the holes to close it with.

Have a great day……..Mary

No comments: