Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ampersand Wedding Card

Today I want to share a "different" card that I made the other day.  I found my Ampersand embossing folder and thought to myself, "you've never used this yet, time to give it a try."  So I thought and thought and came up with this VERY simple card.  I had a harder time finding a stamp to use to stamp the words with!

I used the Back to Basics Alphabet.  This was a bit tricky to do, but I think it came out just fine!  Will I make another one like it, I don't know, maybe I can think of a way to "step it up" some how.

It was an easy card to do and took maybe all of ten minutes to make.

Stamp set: Back to Basics Alphabet
Card stock: Whisper White and Coastal Cabana
Basic Rhinestones
Ampersand Embossing Folder

Well, that is my share for today, off to relax and create some more!    Mary

No comments: