Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Your Perfect Day

Well Wedding Season is soon upon us and I had a request from my daughter for two wedding cards.  So off to Pinterest I went in search of a card to make.  Luckily I order the perfect set for those cards, it's called Your Perfect Day.  I found a beautiful card made by Vicky Hayes and I just had to CASE it!

Vicky heat embossed her images with Gold Embossing powder, but I used Silver instead.  This card is so much prettier in real life, I wish I could capture it!

Stamp set: Your Perfect Day
Ink: Soft Sky
Blendabilities: Soft Sky
Card stock: Whisper White and Soft Sky
DSP: Irresistibly Yours (SAB 2015)
Simply Scored Tool
Dimensionals
Silver Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Sponge

If you click on the picture, it will enlarge it.

Thank you for stopping in!  Mary

No comments: