Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Voila

This past Saturday, I had a Pampered Chef show scheduled for a really sweet lady named Laura.  We had a lot of fun at her party and I wanted to send her a handmade card to tell her thank you for letting me come into her home!

This is the card that I will be sending her.  It was made with the Voila stamp set from awhile back, perfect for this kind of thank you note too!

What a cute chef this guy is too!  We had a Wine, Cheese and Chocolate party, so I thought this was perfect for the front!

I did use my Blendabilities to color with.  I added some sequins to the card front because I had a couple of boo-boo's that I needed to hide.  I stamped the image in Black Memento ink.

I hope you are having a great Wednesday too, thanks for stopping, Mary

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

I love it, Mary!! I had a blast this weekend. You were a perfect demonstrator and I so enjoyed having you over!