Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Curvy Keepsake Bunny

Happy Friday to all of you!  It has been so beautiful, weather-wise, here in the Midwest.  Hope it continues for awhile longer too.

Here is a cute little bunny that you can make with the Curvy Keepsake die.  I'm sure you have seen quite a few neat ideas on how to use this die too.  Some people are just so creative, lucky for me!!

I had a left-over strip of fringed card stock in green from another project, so I just set it up next to the little bunny to make it look like he was sitting in the grass.

The face was made using the Owl Builder punch, the two bigger circles and for the heart nose, one of the punch outs from the new Confetti Heart Border punch.  I used Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black.  For the ears I used the retired Blossom Builder punch, but you could free-hand the ears too.  I think he turned out so cute.  Oh I did sponge the outside edges of the little box too.

Well off to make a couple of St. Patrick's day cards, see you next week.  Mary

No comments: