Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Etch A Sketch Happy Birthday

I know you have probably seen hundreds of this card, but I just had to give it a go and I made a couple to send to some people.

I found a really good video over on Kay Kalthoff's blogs and use it to make mine too.  It is so much cuter in real life, I really like how it turned out!

Really you can use just about any stamp set and I think it would turn out great.  I use Moon Lake for this one, but I've seen some with the cute stamp set called From the Herd, White Christmas, oh, too many to remember and name!

Card stock is Real Red, Whisper White, Sahara Sand and White Vellum card stock
Ink is Black Staz-On and Craft Whisper White
To make the cut-out I used the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits
Stamp set is Moon Lake and Crazy About You
Instead of the one inch punch Kay used, I opted to use a 3/4 inch circle punch

Hope this card inspires you to try one too!  Mary

No comments: