Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Lotus Blossom

Well, as you all know Sale-A-Bration is in full swing now and what wonder items you can get for free too.  You can view the catalog by clicking on the picture to the right.

I think this is one of my most favorite stamps from SAB this year!  I've seen so many pretty cards made with it.  I used mine to make a couple of thank you cards with but you can easily use any sentiment and it will be beautiful.


For these two cards I kept it very simple.  Used only one color for the flower, but you can use two colors too.

Coastal Cabana was used for one and Melon Mambo for the other, stem is Pear Pizzazz.  Thick Baker's twine on the top one, retired ruffled ribbon on the bottom one.  Basic Pearls and Rhinestones to both.

I would recommend adding this stamp set to your collection!  Mary

No comments: