Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Million and One

Ok, I fooled you with the title, didn't I!  Yep, as stated last week, this will be my last Bloom With Hope, for awhile, anyway.  Also today is the day, woohoo, that you can order from the new Stampin' Up! catalog!!  I hope you have a piece of paper handy to make your wish list with too.

Well, on this Bloom With Hope, I used the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.  Oh, they've told us that they may be available either in late June or early July.  They want to make sure that they have a good supply of these so that they don't have to put them on back order right away.  The card stock is Whisper White and Pool Party.  Embossing folder is Decorative Dots and I added some Crushed Curry splatters with the Gorgeous Grunge too.  For the black, it is Staz-on.  For bling I added the Basic Rhinestones.

I'm sending this card to someone who placed an order with me, I hope she likes it!

I hope you have fun shopping in the new catalog, have a great day!!  Mary

No comments: