Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Love and Sympathy

Good day to all, I hope your week is off to a great start.

I found out the other day that one of our neighbors had recently loss her mother, so I went straight to the craft room to make a quick card to send to her.

I used my "go to" set, Love & Sympathy.  I like the simple image and also the beautiful verse for the inside.  For this one I used Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss card stock.  Since I don't have the In-Color markers, I used Rich Razzleberry for the flower color and Old Olive for the stem.  I felt it needed just a little bit more, so I inked up the splatter dots from Gorgeous Grunge with Soft Sky, stamped off, and then stamped it on top of the flower image.  I used the sentiment from Bloom with Hope.  The pearls I colored with my Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities and used the retired Rich Razzleberry 1/4" ribbon to anchor the flower with.  Very simple and quick to make too!

Thanks for stopping by.  Mary

No comments: