Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Flower Shop Bubble Wrap Technique

Good Monday morning, hope your day is off to a wonderful start too.

I'm going to share I card that I found over on Dawn Griffin blog using bubble wrap.  HERE is a video that explains how easy it is to do this technique too.

I use retired Baja Breeze ink, card stock and seam binding for my card, but any of your favorites would certainly work.  I didn't have the same stamp set she used, so I used the Flower Shop stamp set.  The sentiment is from Wetlands.

I did use my Coastal Cabana Blendabilites to color my rhinestones with.  You will need some "unpop" bubble wrap, VersaMark ink, heat embossing gun and clear embossing powder.  I also used a clean cloth to wipe off any excess ink that was on the embossed part.  Really a simple and easy card to make too.

Thanks for stopping!  Mary

No comments: