Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Work Of Art

Hi everyone!!  Oh I'm so excited today to share with you a card that I made with three of the new In-Colors and a new stamp set from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog!!

I got to attend the Catalog Premier here in Kansas City on Monday night!!  It was like going to a mini convention without all of the cost of going to regular convention!

The first card is a first generation stamping with three of the new In-Colors!!  I was lucky and won those because of the wrist band I was wearing WOO HOO!!

 The second card is a second generation stamping.
The new In-Colors are called: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist.  There are two more but these are the three that I won!  The stamp set is brand new and called Work of Art.  Card stock I used is Whisper White and I used Versa Mark ink and used Silver Embossing powder on the heart.

There are so many new and exciting things coming to Stampin' Up! this coming year that I think you will all be very happy!

Stop back on Friday and I will show you a comparison of the three In-Colors with what is current now, see you then!  Mary

No comments: