Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

May Paper Pumpkin

Today I have a quick and easy card that I made from the May Paper Pumpkin kit that I received last week.  I've been busy creating some of the past kits and projects that I've gotten, trying to clean up some un-finished projects.  So I hope you don't mind me showing you one today!

The kits come with pre-cut card bases, embellishments, etc. and a how-to directions on how to put them together.  Of course, you can always switch things around and put your own flair on the cards too!

The kits are easy to assemble, and sometimes, that is a good thing!  There are days when I'm glad that I can still create and not really have to think about what I'm going to do.

This kit is called Hey, Man and as you guess, it is to make cards for the guys in your life.  It has three small stamps that fit on the small tags that include, Dad, Son and Bro.  Great colors for a man's card.

Thanks for stopping in to see me, I appreciate it so much too.   Mary

No comments: