Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Backyard Basics

Good Monday morning too all of you who are still getting my blog updates anyway!  It is such a wonderful morning today, sun out, birds singing, wonderful weather too!!

Now after I shut my computer down for the night I remember that I didn't come and post my card for today, so it is late but here it is.  I found this card on another demonstrators blog and had to try it.  As always, I changed it just a bit to make it my own!


I don't know why they retired this frame lit set and stamps, it makes a beautiful card!  I used the Adorning Accents to add some interest to the background, but really kept the rest very simple.  I used Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock.  Marker colors are, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky. Verse is from Blessings from Heaven.

Thanks for stopping in!!  Mary

1 comment:

laurie said...

Such a pretty card! I don't know why they retired it either!