Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Easter

Wow, three post this week, some weeks are harder than other to get cards made, edit and posted but I will try to do better!

This card is another CASE card, this time from Diana Gibbs.  I knew I would need a fast and easy one to make so I saved this one to my Pinterest board for future use, what did we do before Pinterest?!

While her background was plain, I wanted to add some interest to mine, so I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder and really like how it makes the card look.  I also use the Circle and Oval Framelits for the rabbit, along with a 1/2 inch circle punch and the small heart punch.  Sadly, my whiskers leave much to be desired.  Oh I also embossed the inside of the ears using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Added a little bit of sponging for cheeks.  I did use some retired card stock and some retired ribbon but I think that is alright!  I used Teeny Tiny Wishes along with the Word Window and Modern Label punches.  A few pearls to finish it all off.


Thank you for dropping in today, I hope you have a wonderful week-end too.  Mary

2 comments:

Cary said...

Love this Bunny card! It makes me very hoppy!

Beth Adams said...

Love this! Too cute!