Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Beautiful Butterflies

Hi everyone!  Did you all have a great week-end?  Mine was busy with mowing, weeding, laundry, you know the usual stuff we do.  Well, maybe some don't but when I had a full time job that's what I usually did anyway.

Have you all gotten your favorite retired stamps sets order?  I'm amazed had how fast everything is selling out this year!

I want to share with you today a card that I've had pinned for over a year and just decided I need to have some card making time the other day and pulled this one up from my Pinterest board.  I'm using Designer Series Paper that was offered last year during Sale-A-bration and ribbon too, but it's got to get used up sometime, so that is what I used.  A lot of the cards I've been showing you I'm going to donate to the Hospice and Palliative Care Center that is right behind our house.  They can always use greeting cards.

The sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set.  I added a pearl to the center of each butterfly too.  Card stock colors are: Very Vanilla and Pool Party.

Thank you to my blogger followers who come to see me each day, I so appreciate you!!  Mary

No comments: