Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Sweet Friend

Oh my goodness, this month is just about half over, it sure is moving along fast!

I want to share a card that I made, just basically playing around with some items and while it is not the greatest card, it was fun to make, I was trying out the Envelope Punch Board and making a "file folder" card.  Maybe because I don't do vintage all that well.  I made this as a thank you card for an online order.

I made the Newsprint looking card stock with Very Vanilla and the Dictionary background stamp.  Embossing folder is Pretty Print, Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Basic Pearls, Pistachio Pudding card stock, Blushing Bride card stock and for the sentiment, Six Sided Sampler.  The flower trim is retired.  Oh I sponged all of the edges with Soft Suede ink too.  I hope my friend likes her card!

Mary

No comments: