Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Chalk Talk

Good Monday morning to all.  This month sure is passing by really quick, usually January seems to drag by for me, but not this year anyway.

Today I will share one last Chalk Talk card with all of you.  Yes, there are other images that are in this set, I will have to work on getting some cards made with those so that I can share them with all of you.

This was my attempt at the blackboard look, um, I need to work on it some.  I used Basic Black and Real Red card stock for this, along with the Tea Lace Doily, Red and Silver Glimmer paper, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta ribbon, Adorning Acents, heart one, and the new Banner punch that you can earn during Sale-A-Bration this year.  Oh and of course White Craft ink on a sponge.  Oh my and of course the matching framelits too, can't forget those, they make cutting out the images a SNAP!!

Ok, the next card I'll share will be from the Wetlands stamp set, that is one set that everyone should have, it makes some wonderful cards with it!  Mary

No comments: