Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wonderful Wreath

Merry Christmas to all of my wonderful blog followers!!  I hope you have a beautiful day today with your family and friends.  My hubby and one daughter have to work and my other daughter couldn't make it home because she has to work tomorrow, so the dogs and I are celebrating it together, very peacefully.

Here is a card that I made for my husband to send to a couple of his guy friends.  I really like how the card turned out!  I found this card over on Erica Cerwin's blog.  I totally CASE'd her card.

I used the stamp called Wonderful Wreath.  First I inked it up with Old Olive ink, then used my Always Artichoke marker to add some shadows, stamped it on Whisper White card stock and hand cut the wreath out.  I popped it up with dimensionals.  I also used a Real Red and Crumb Cake marker for the cherries and the stems.  I cut a small piece of burlap ribbon and frayed the edges and attached it to the wreath.  I added some retired Baker's Twine to the burlap piece.   For the window, I used the Endless Wishes stamp set and Pool Party ink for the snowflakes and cut two strips of Natural Composition Specialty paper for the window dividers.  The sentiment is from More Merry Wishes, I think?

I hope you have a wonderful day,  Mary
 
 
Merry Christmas!

No comments: