Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lace Folded Christmas Tree

Good day my friends!  I hope you had a wonderful time yesterday and enjoying your presents too!  I'm off to work today, which is not a bad thing to do.

I want to share with you another Christmas card that I made, I ran out of days to post it before the holidays, I hope you don't mind.

I found this Christmas Tree on Tanya Bell's blog and I just had to give it a try.  Here is a video that shows how she made it.

For mine, I used Whisper White and Island Indigo card stock.  I used Winter Frost DSP for behind the tree.  Silver 1/8" ribbon and More Merry Wishes for the sentiment.  The Whisper White card stock was cut with the Chalk Talk frame lit.  Star was punched from silver glimmer paper using the Merry Minis Punch Pack.

Thanks for stopping in to see me today, be back tomorrow!  Mary

No comments: