Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Joyful Christmas

Good Sunday to all of you!  I hope your day is off to a wonderful start too.

Today I'm going to share the belly band that I made to go over the take-out box.  I think I told you that this year I was cutting back on my Christmas baking.  These are some Wonderful Sugar Cookies that a little Mom and Pop restaurant makes that is just minutes away from our house, they are the BOMB!!  I bought some on Tuesday to give to one of my clients on Wednesday, as a little gift to her, she has been under the weather and I told her these would make her feel much better!

As you can see, I used the poinsettia from the stamp set, Joyful Christmas.  I used white embossing powder and cut it out.  I also used a bow from the Pretty Presents Designer Bows and the Frosted Finishes Embellishments for the center of the flower.  The card stock is Cherry Cobbler.  It was very easy to do and made my very plain box look wonderful!  She was very excited about the cookies and the pretty belly band!

I hope this has inspired you to try you hand at making a take-out box to a whole new level!  Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

OOOOOOHHHHH, that's purrrrdddddyyy! The cookies isn't too bad either, lol!