Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A New Little Someone

Hi again, so happy you decided to drop in to view my latest creation, I hope you all are having a wonderful day too.

Here is a baby card that I made for my daughter to give to her sister-in-law, they had her shower last week-end, so she ask if I would make her a card too.

I decided to use my little bunny again to make her card, it matches one of the shower invitations that they mailed out.  I used the Top Note die and the 1-1/4" square punch and made a quilt to go behind the bunny image, which is popped up on dimensionals.  I ran the "quilt" piece thru a embossing folder to make it look quilted.  The quilt is made with retired Designer Series paper.  Can you tell she is having a boy?!

Well, this does it for today, hope too see you all soon!   Mary

No comments: