Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sunflower

Hi everyone, so sorry to be so late but was to tired yesterday to get my post ready for today.

Now you saw a card similar to this one on my blog on Monday.  I had an extra stamped image laying on my work table and thought I would go ahead and make another card with it.  I did change it just a bit, instead of the burlap ribbon I used the Linen Thread and my retired Jewelry tag punch.  As you can see, I got a little bit carried away with the spritzer, but that's alright too.

The weather is rainy here today, so not the best of lighting for a picture, but I think you can still see it.  Well this is my share for today, maybe I can get myself in gear and come up with more things to share next week, see you then.  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013  not too much longer and the treasure hunt will end.

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Love sunflowers and love your card.

Curt in Indy said...

This is beautiful! Love how the sunflower turned out and love the extra tags you added. Gorgeous! Hugs, Curt