Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Kraft Gift Box with the Gift Bow Die

Hi everyone, I hope you all are enjoying this nice cool weather, it's been sunny and cool here, just in time for Halloween!

This week I thought I would share some 3-D items with all of you.  It's been awhile and with everyone soon needing gift wrapping ideas I thought I would share one today.  You can find these Kraft Gift Boxes on page 160 of the big catalog and you get 4 boxes for $2.95, which is not a bad deal!  They are made with a food-safe material, so you can put some home made goodies in them!  They measure 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 2-1/2 ".  You could also put a small candle in there or a small wheel of cheese.

After looking at this picture, my little box looks pretty sad :(.  I should have use some DSP on the sides and top.  You can't see it, but I do have a strip on the side to make it look like it's tied shut, but you can easily open the box and leave the bow intact too.  I stamped the sides with VersaMark ink and some round circles, I wish I had some gold or silver ink pads, that would look really nice on here too!  Oh well, see not every craft project we make is great, but I would still use this box.  I made the bow with the new Gift Bow Die that is available in the current holiday catalog.  The one shown is the big bow, just by leaving the top two pieces off or the bottom two pieces, will give your bow a completely different look or size.  One demo used the bow pieces to make a small wreath with in the glimmer paper, very pretty!

Well, I hope you have a great day and hopefully my next project will be a winner!!  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013  only 5 days left to entry!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP TO BE A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR FOR $25.00.

No comments: