Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another Envelope Punch Board Candy Holder

Surprise!  I've been having a lot of fun playing and making candy holders with my envelope punch board.  Got to make them while I have some candy in the house, lol!

This one holds a full size candy bar and you can use it for any occasion you would need one for.  I made this one after watching this video HERE.  After watching her video, I was able to whip one of these out in no time, she is a good teacher!

This time I did stamp on the box before I put it together.  I used the retired Spooky Bingo Bits (sad face here) with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stamp pad.  Then I used some leftover Pumpkin Pie Seam Binding from the Halloween Banner Kit.  I use my Postage Stamp, 1" square and Mini Curly Label (retired) punches for the sentiment.  Very easy and cute too!

Well off to play some more, see you again tomorrow!  Mary

No comments: