Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Lacy and Lovely

Hello, hello, hello!  I hope you all had a great week-end, mine is busy getting ready for another garage sale.  Oh why did I agree to have another one, lol!

I found this card over on Josee Smuck blog HERE.  I believe she said her daughter made this card and I just really like how all the colors go together so well that I CASED it.  Now you will notice on the butterfly I added Dazzling Details, if I was making this card for myself to send out, I would have added the Basic Pearls instead.  Another simple card to make.

Stamp set: Lacy and Lovely
Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist
Ink: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Punches: Decorative Label, Extra-Large Oval and Elegant Butterfly
Embossing folder: Stylish Stripes

Hope you have a great day, bye for now!  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013



MAGNETIC PLATFORM AVAILABLE TO ORDER

September 9, 2013
A full shipment of Magnetic Platforms (item 130658) has arrived! We are happy to announce that the great wait is over and we can start filling new orders on September 12.

1 comment:

Josee Smuck said...

Thanks for loving my daughter's card enough to CASE. :)
Hugs, Josee and Kyla