Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello, Lovely


Good Monday morning too all of you, I think I've recovered from our garage sale.  My daughter had a great sale, beautiful weather and lots of shoppers because of the weather and items priced to sell too!

If you need a quick and easy card, I've got one for you today.  It uses the Gingham Garden Washi Tape from Stampin' Up! and that in itself makes it easy to add color to your card front and interest too.  I used two of the stamp sets that I received from convention, Hello, Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge.  I pulled my ink colors from the washi tape, Melon Mambo, Midnight Muse and Daffodil Delight.  I also used the Decorative Label and Artisan Label punches.  Added a few pearls and a rhinestone too.  I popped the sentiment up with a few Stampin' Dimensionals.  Card stock is Melon Mambo and Whisper White.

I CASED this card HERE

The LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013 is still going on and we've added some more blogs too!  I think the prize for the US is now up to $144.00, please go visit some blogs, you will get alot of good ideas too!

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Mary. I have never used (nor purchased) washi tape, but I can see how useful it is to add swatches of color to cards. Great use of it! Hugs, Curt

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super pretty card!! I love everything about it!

Beth Adams said...

Gorgeous card Mary.