Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A New Way to Pay


In an effort to offer more options for you to order Stampin’ Up! merchandise through me, I’m now  accepting PayPal payments for your orders!  So you’ve got two ways to shop Stampin’ Up! through me, you can use the online store or you can pay through PayPal.

Paying with PayPal is pretty simple, just contact me with the item(s) that you would like to order (please include the item numbers so that I can verify that I’ve got everything correct), I’ll calculate the cost and send you an invoice through PayPal, after you have paid the invoice, I’ll submit your order and have it shipped directly to you. 

Now you have two easy ways to order, place an online order or email me your order and pay through PayPal!

I just this past week-end did this for a new customer, and it went very smoothly too.  Now you don't need to worry about sending a check or giving me your credit card number.  You can pay with PayPal and know that your payment is secure and it also gives both of us a statement of what transactions have been made too.

Mary

No comments: