Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tag a Bag Gift Bag

Good Wednesday to all of my friends, I hope your day is off to a wonderful start too.

Today I want to share another Make & Take that was in our convention bags.  This one uses a gift bag that you score, vertically, on both sides at one inch and then score horizontally from the bottom at 1 1/4 inch.  Be sure to cut just about 1/16th off of the bottom of the bag, you got to be able to open it!  Then snip up to the 1 1/4 inch mark.  Now fold on all of the score lines.  Take the bottom and fold in to make a flat bottom, secure the bottom with some Washi tape.  Now for mine, I cut a small piece of chipboard,  and placed it on the inside bottom to give it alittle bit more strength.  We also received the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit, it includes the punch out tags, baker's twine, mini clothespins (boy are they tiny too).  Then you can use whatever ribbon you would like.  The stamp set we used is Tag It set, it is the current Ronald McDonald House stamp set and for every set sold, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 to the charity!  Win, win for everyone!  Makers used where, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana.

8/20/3013  UPDATE:  I found a video that explains how to do this HERE
This is a small gift bag.  I hope you are liking my convention shares, tomorrow will be the last one.  Mary