Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hello, Lovely

Happy Friday to all, the week-end is finally here!

I would like to share with you today the thank you card that I made to send to Andrea Withers, she was our contact point at Stampin' Up! and at convention for the Make & Take helpers.  I wanted to send her a card and let her know how much fun I had and how much I appreciated being picked too!  Now the card above was taken before I added a couple of rhinestones to it, so it does look pretty plain, but you sure could add pearls and rhinestones to dress it up.  

Stamp set: Hello, Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Pink Pirouette and Tempting Turquoise 
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Temping Turquoise and Whisper White
Embossing Folder: Modern Mosaic

Very simple and quick, have a great day too!  Mary

No comments: