Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flower Shop

Hi to all of you.  Well here we are at mid week already, I hope you are all have a good week too.

Todays share is a new stamp set called Flower Shop.  As you can see it comes with a coordinating punch called Pansy, these two items can be purchased as a bundle, saving you 15%.  I really like punches.  These bright colors are for my friend Linda.  She likes bright ones so I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.  I found these colors in my Color Coach, something I turn too a lot when I don't know if certain colors will go together.  The ribbon on the bottom is Melon Mambo, which is retired and the top ribbon, 3/8" stitched satin, is Primrose Petals.  I figured I need to start using some of my retired stuff up!  Oh, I did stamp with Pistachio Pudding with the Flower Shop flower under the punched out flowers too add some green.  Card stock is Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  I added a Basic Pearl to the center of each flower, but you could use a rhinestone too.
Sentiment is from the hostess set, Simply Sketched.  Really a easy card.  I saw a card like this at convention, but don't know who's it is.

Have a wonderful day, Mary.

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Mary! Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Great card. Love the colors you used. Glad to be back visiting again. Hugs, Curt