Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Create A Cupcake

Well hello everyone, how did your week-end go?  Ours was very nice and the weather was beautiful for August too!

Today I'm going to share with you another birthday card, it sure is nice to have some made up and ready for those birthdays that need a card Now!

 This is a card that I made to give to my son-in-law, I hope he doesn't think it's too childish for him, maybe the cash inside will help!  I used a long neglected stamp set called, Create A Cupcake and the Cupcake Builder punch.  It has been awhile since I've used both of these and decided to give it a go.
I also decided to show you the inside too, as I like how it turned out.  What do you think?  Since flags are all the rage right now, I decided to add those too.

Card stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Daffodil Delight
Black StazOn ink
Silver, Red and Champagne Glimmer paper
Square Lattice embossing folder

This is my card for today, please come back and visit me again soon,  Mary

No comments: