Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Secret Garden Meets Washi Tape

Today I want to share with you a card that I made the other day, it uses the Secret Garden stamp set and the matching framelits.  It makes this card come together really fast too!  For the sentiment I used one from the hostess set, Simply Sketched, I really like that set too!  As you can see, I used the new washi tape that is in the new catalog, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape.  The colors I used for the stamp pieces, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz.  Card stock is Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.  I added some Rhinestones to the center of each flower.  This card should not require any extra postage either!

Thanks for dropping in to see my card!   Mary

3 comments:

Helen said...

very elegant. I heard about that tape everywhere. beautiful color combo too.

Chanda said...

Awwww, that's cute! I didn't know they had washi tape!

Beth Adams said...

Super cute Mary!