Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Fourth of July Card

Happy Fourth of July, a day earlier, that is!  I know alot of you will be busy with family and friends tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you a great day!

Here is a card that I copied from one I found on Pinterest HERE.  This lady came up with the brilliant idea to use her Bitty Banners Framelits to make the white stripes for the flag!  Genius!  I did the background on mine with the Stripes Embossing Folder, she used a different one.  I used the retired Star punch for the big star using Whisper White and the new Designer Series Paper stack paper (Midnight Muse), love the new designs on this too!  The smaller stars were punched out using the Merry Minis Punch Pack, 126882, which is still available.  I used the Ticket punch for my banner and used Loving Thoughts for the sentiment.  Card stock is Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Midnight Muse, using Midnight Muse ink.

Well this is my share for the day and have a good celebration tomorrow too!  Mary

 A card is just a hug with a fold in the middle. 

2 comments:

Chanda said...

That is so cute! I never would have thought of it!

Beth Adams said...

Great card Mary!!