Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh, Hello

Well hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week last week, mine was filled with running to doctor's appointment, dentist appointment and trying out some new recipe too, hence no cards to share. Sorry about that, sometimes it good to take a small break and relax!

I found this card over on Pinterest and wanted to try my hand at it, quick, easy and simple!  I sponged some White Craft ink over the embossed area, lightly, to try and bring it out just alittle bit more.  I did use some of the new items from Stampin' Up!  It was fun to have some new toys to play with too!

Products used:

Stamp set: Oh, Hello
Inks: Craft Whisper White and Smoky Slate
Card stock: Daffodil Delight
Designer Series Paper: Polka Dot Parade
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
Itty Bitty Punch Shapes Punch Pack, Large Oval punch
Label Collection Frame Lits
Basic Rhinestone
Dimensionals

See the original HERE

Well this is my card to today, will be back Wednesday with a cute Flip Flop card to share!  Mary

No comments: